Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bull's Island Wildflowers

Below are the wildflowers I encountered on my trip to Bull's Island. I have also provided links about each one (except the unknowns, of course!). If anyone knows any of the unknown three flowers please let me know!




Black-eyed Susan










Blue Vervain









Boneset









Bouncing Bet








Cardinal Flower










Fringed Loosestrife









Goldenrod











Groundnut












Jimsonweed








Monkey Flower












Pokeweed







Wild Purple Hibiscus









Purple Loosestrife










Purple Phlox with Butterfly








Skullcap







Spotted touch-me-not









White Phlox








Woodland Sunflower











Unknown 1, probably member of the pea family







Unknown 2









Unknown 3 (type of aster?)

No comments: