Friday, March 13, 2009

Additional Photos

It's been awhile since my last post; however, I haven't had the opportunity to go fishing in quite some time. Cold, snowy weather and an increasingly busy and complicated semester have prohibited me from getting out. Still, I would like to post some additional pictures that I haven't included in my previous posts. Check back soon, as I hope to do some fly fishing (maybe as early as tomorrow!).





Penns Creek in August, 2008.










Ice Fishing fun at Round Valley Reservoir, 2009.









Cardinal Flower growing near the Delaware and Raritan Canal, 2008.









A porcupine at Penns Creek, fall 2008.









A crappie caught through the ice at Jefferson Lake, 2009.







A largemouth bass caught through the ice at Jefferson Lake, 2009.








A downy woodpecker and a house finch, 2008.







Finches at the feeder, 2008.





No comments: