Thursday, April 14, 2011

Now Officially Guiding Fly Fishing Trips in the Poconos and Northwest New Jersey

For those of you who have loyally followed this blog, my decision to formally create a fly fishing guiding website likely comes as no surprise. It's something I've been doing for a number of years now, and I've decided to consolidate that part of my fly fishing life in a professional way. So please visit www.poconoflyfisher.com to learn more about my "new" guiding services.

This new website will in no way impede the nature writing that I do on this blog. Guiding and fly fishing blogging are two distinct aspects of one wonderful sport.

In addition, this blog now has a Twitter account. You can access it by clicking on the following button:
Follow Slippery_Trout on Twitter

2 comments:

Passinthru Outdoors said...

Congrats on your new journey. My dad lives in the poconos and maybe we can meet up for a guided trip sometime.

Abbey Inn Cedar said...

That's a brilliant idea, having your own website to share all your fishing experience will surely help many fishing enthusiast out there.

Tours of Alaska